Haiku Poems For Him

Haiku Poems For Him

Sorrows from the past
The pain, hate, anger I felt
Why did you leave me?

I still remember 
How happy I was with you
Wish you were here

Counting the days
I was alone for two months
Still waiting for you

Keeping me warm
Your arms hugging me tightly
My heart is jumping

Sleepless nights
Praying to be with you
Visit me in my dreams

Kissing my lips
With your hands squeezing mine
Don't ever let go

Sitting under the tree
Sleeping deeply in your arms
Moments I'll cherish

I feel incomplete
When I'm not with you
Missing your presence

I melt when you stare
Holding my hands while walking
Oh! I like that smile

Fixing your things
You keep yourself silent
Please don't leave me

Meeting you in our place
Anticipation is there
Oh! I'm excited!

You keep me smiling
You promise that you won't leave
Joy is everywhere

Tonight is ours
Let's enjoy the food and wine
Romantic, Indeed!

I keep you warm
My arm will embrace you
This night is cold.



Waiting for you
Its been so long since you left
I think I'm crazy


Roses, candles
Romantic dinner with him
He is the man!

Haiku Poems For Him


0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento