Haiku Poems For Children

Haiku Poems For Children



Haiku is a good way to practice our skill in making poems especially for children who loves poetry. Making haiku poems is a great activity for children who are studying Haiku. 


Here are some examples of haiku poems made by children:




I have many cats
They like playing in the fog
They like to cuddle!

I'm just a kid
I like to play with my friends
Smile and be happy

We call ourselves hope
Future is in our own hands
Studying for better


Running on the field
Cheering and laughing with friends
Being young is great

I love my cute dog
He barks when he is happy
Run with him outside

Winter is so great
Hot chocolote for breakfast
Making a snowman

Dancing in the rain
Running and cheering outside
its so fun to play

Children of the sun
Lets enjoy the summer heat
Go outside and burn

Waving in the breeze
Passing through my whole system
Dancing with the leaves

Friends make me happy
Cannot wait to laugh with them
Feels good to see them

I watch it fly
Covering the entire white cloud
Someday we'll both fly

Lets see the old bear
I wanna hug and kiss him
His name is teddy

Run, run, run all day
Watching the birds fly up high
Laying on greenfield


Haiku Poems For Children 


0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento