Haiku Poems For Her

Haiku Poems For Her

Haiku Poems about love

She knows everything
I fell for her from the start
Lucky to have her

Laying on my chest 
Smelling her fragrant, long hair 
Oh! I feel the care

Picture in my mind
Reminiscing about her
Missing the good times

Romantic dinner
Red candle on the table
What a lovely night!

Whispering the lines
Sweet words came out to my mouth
I'm ready to fall

Care the for the present
The past is not important
Ready for the future

Light up the candle 
Tonight we share happiness
Good time to propose

A promise to keep
Spending my whole life with her
For better or worse

Happy to meet her
She's the reason why I breathe
Loving her is great

I'd stop everything
Spend my whole day just for her
Can't wait to see her

Dreaming the good days
Thinking whole day about her
Love drives me crazy

My love is for you
Protecting you at all cost
Reasons why I live

The day is special 
Today, the ring is ready
You and me as one

Showing you I care
Making you safe is my goal
A promise to keep

My heart is ready
I'm falling for her again
Chances are open

Always keep the faith
Keeping you inside my heart
Nothing hinders us

Seeing an angel
Staring at her lovely face
Oh! This is heaven!

Great love never dies
Only time makes it fade
Still it conquers all

Oh! It's really hard
Times like these make us crazy
Tomorrow, I'll leave

The past was heavy
Everyday seems like autumn
Still in love with her

Haiku Poems For Her



0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento